My Last Hoo-Rah!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

DEVASTATION - MY HEART IS BROKEN!!

It is a sad day in my life today. I learned late last night that Micheal Richards better known as Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld, one of the single greatest characters ever created, is a racist. It wasn't until this morning that i logged in to youtube.com to find out for myself. I used to watch Seinfeld adoring his silly anticts and charming wit. I dont know if another episode of Seinfeld will ever be the same. Below is a video taken in a comedy club where Richards snaps racist slurs at a group of black people supposedly heckling him. The scene was so bad most of the crown had to get up and leave shortly after the verbal onslaught began.



I cannot beleive this... could this tarnish the image of Seinfeld ripping it from the top of my all time favorite sitcom list.

Here is a 7 minute clip of Richards on the Letterman Show giving what seems to be a heartfelt apology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home