My Last Hoo-Rah!!

Monday, October 23, 2006

CHANGE OF BLOG - JON WOLFE

I was originally going to blog about my collage project i handed in the other day but decided earlier today(after nmed class) to write about something different. Now as i sit infront of my computer suddenly there is something else on my mind, Jon Wolfe and his family.

I lived in Fernie till the age of 16(grade 10), when my family and i moved to Edmonton. I tried as hard as i could over the next 2 years to get back to fernie as often as i could for visits and well... partys. In those two years i began to get to know people more than i had while i lived there. One of those people was Jon Wolfe. Jon and I were not best friends, we never hung out just the two of us, but I would always seem to come accross him at a party or a local bar when i came back for a visit. Jon was a great guy, everyone seemed to like him and he always had a smile on his face and a was in a good mood. Since highschool we mainly shared the occasional game of catch-up on msn and made sure we sent a few messages every so often.

This last saturday he was involved in a fatal car accident. He was on his way to Baynes Lake when his car hit a deer. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

I just wanted to give the Wolfe family my condolences and make sure that they know how great of a guy Jon was, and how many lives he touched.

RIP Jon Wolfe - You will be missed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home