INSPIRING MILLIONSIn my first blog I wrote about how I was off to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Sunday, September 17th. All in all, the concert was amazing, an incredible light show with CD quality sound. The only draw back I have is that my favourite RHCP song was not on the roster, they didn’t play “Under the Bridge”. However, I won’t hold it against them since all the songs they chose were great none the less.
During the concert I couldn’t help but stare up in amazement at the glazed over eyes of my fellow concert goers. Everyone at the concert stood up for over two hours hanging onto the every word Anthony Kiedis sang, every movement from Flea, the hard hitting drums of Chad Smith and the wicked solo’s from John Frusciante.
I’m not sure if it was the $7.50 per glass of overpriced keg beer burning a hole in my pocket or maybe it was the small buzz I got from the row of under aged teens in front of me smoking their cheap weed. But throughout the whole concert I kept looking up and asking myself how can four people influence a generation like these four have. Ive wanted to be a rock star since i new what music was, unfortunately for me i have no rhythm and cant carry a tune in a bucket. But staring up at the rock band on stage and looking around at the 15,000+ fans moving to their every sound made me amire them more than i ever have. Musicians have the ability to influence a generation unlike anyone else. Their songs can change moods, emotions and even change the lives of their listeners. Music is a very powerful tool, and with comes great respect from true fans like myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home