A TOUGH BEGINNING
Well, another school year has arrived and I feel virtually the exact same as every other year... execpt one minor detail. THIS IS MY LAST YEAR!! It doesnt feel any different but im sure come April when i walk out of my last final exam it will feel different. A good difference? A bad difference? I have no idea but im sure it will feel different.
Today was the first day of my New Media class. It was a little shocking. When i registered in this class it seems to me like it was going to be an easy GPA booster. Unfortuantely my professor seems rather old-fashioned. We are only given 4 absences total afterwich we are kicked out of class and failed! Im sorry but this is my only Friday class so i was expecting many extra long weekends that i would be able to go home for. Oh well, hopefully all goes well... I wonder how he will react when i have to miss two classes next week for the Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert in Edmonton...
Stay Tuned.
Well, another school year has arrived and I feel virtually the exact same as every other year... execpt one minor detail. THIS IS MY LAST YEAR!! It doesnt feel any different but im sure come April when i walk out of my last final exam it will feel different. A good difference? A bad difference? I have no idea but im sure it will feel different.
Today was the first day of my New Media class. It was a little shocking. When i registered in this class it seems to me like it was going to be an easy GPA booster. Unfortuantely my professor seems rather old-fashioned. We are only given 4 absences total afterwich we are kicked out of class and failed! Im sorry but this is my only Friday class so i was expecting many extra long weekends that i would be able to go home for. Oh well, hopefully all goes well... I wonder how he will react when i have to miss two classes next week for the Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert in Edmonton...
Stay Tuned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home