UPDATE - WELL SORT OF...
Although this is supposed to be a blog updating my semester to date, i dont have much new information.
I am being beat-up by my classes, pulling all nighters to finish assignments studying in between going to the gym, playing hockey and trying to have a social life (even though this year it has been anything but glamorous.)
I had one midterm on tuesday, i have another on saturday and then two next week. An assignment was due on monday, wednesday (today) and again tomororw (thursday). I have hockey tonight from 12:45 am (yes you read that correctly, just past midnight we START our game) till about 2:00am.
My next New Media assignment currently has no due date yet, but i feel behind in the class because i cant seem to grasp the program DreamWeaver (making websites). Although today im hoping my questions will go away as we are told that we will be having a more indepth tutorial on DreamWeaver today.
In all this turmoil my diet is actually staying pretty on track. I still eat quite well(healthy) with the exception to a momentary lapse monday night for a DQ hot eat and a cool treat. The other positive of my anti-social life is the abundance of $$$$$ i seem to be saving (well maybe not "saving, more like ... not-spending). I am actually doing better this year because i am not blowing my money... unlike last year - more beer = less money.
All in all i only have 181 more days of school until i am a university graduate. That number doenst even include the time off for xmas, reading week and all those lovely long weekends.
Well i better get back to my assignment, i have to finish before hockey tonight.
Although this is supposed to be a blog updating my semester to date, i dont have much new information.
I am being beat-up by my classes, pulling all nighters to finish assignments studying in between going to the gym, playing hockey and trying to have a social life (even though this year it has been anything but glamorous.)
I had one midterm on tuesday, i have another on saturday and then two next week. An assignment was due on monday, wednesday (today) and again tomororw (thursday). I have hockey tonight from 12:45 am (yes you read that correctly, just past midnight we START our game) till about 2:00am.
My next New Media assignment currently has no due date yet, but i feel behind in the class because i cant seem to grasp the program DreamWeaver (making websites). Although today im hoping my questions will go away as we are told that we will be having a more indepth tutorial on DreamWeaver today.
In all this turmoil my diet is actually staying pretty on track. I still eat quite well(healthy) with the exception to a momentary lapse monday night for a DQ hot eat and a cool treat. The other positive of my anti-social life is the abundance of $$$$$ i seem to be saving (well maybe not "saving, more like ... not-spending). I am actually doing better this year because i am not blowing my money... unlike last year - more beer = less money.
All in all i only have 181 more days of school until i am a university graduate. That number doenst even include the time off for xmas, reading week and all those lovely long weekends.
Well i better get back to my assignment, i have to finish before hockey tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home